Tuesday, November 10, 2009

spooky and classified

Today we had a conference with Evan's teachers. They told us to be sure to check out the student writing on the wall outside the classroom as we left. Although the pieces were anonymous, they said, we wouldn't have any trouble spotting Evan's:

Could this be it? Nah.


Aha!

["I am spooky and classified. I like secret agents, FBI, and CIA. I like Swat teams, police, and speshell forces. I like law and investigating crime seens. I like forensics and taking fingerprints. I do not like bullies, getting hurt or princesis. my favorite color is pink. When I grow up I am going to be a forensic sintist. I might be on the swat team or a police officer."]

3 comments:

Elaine said...

I feel like "my favorite color is pink" was thrown in there to fool people about whose writing it was.

Eric said...

I know, Elaine. That line cracks me up. But pink really is Evan's favorite color, and has been for years. In a way, I envy his ability to write "I don't like bullies; I want to be on the SWAT team; I don't like princesses; my favorite color is pink," and not see any contradictions. Because, really, there are none.

Leslie said...

he doesn't just draw in three dimensions...