Friday, February 10, 2012

one vision

Evan, bless him, is the most monomaniacal person I've ever met, and in the last 6 months or so his enthusiasm has shifted almost completely from Legos to cameras. He thinks about them all day, talks about them whenever he talks, and, apparently, dreams about them every night (if his morning dream-report is to be believed). Here's a small snippet from a typical monologue:

"That'd be cool if someone created a really awesome ghost-hunting TV show that drove all the other ghost-hunting shows out of business, and so they gave me all of their equipment. And then the awesome ghost-hunting show got driven out of business by a cooking show, and so I got all of their equipment too. I'd have, like, 70 static night-vision cameras and 50 tripods."

1 comment:

Gavin said...

I think what he's saying is that he wants to start a really good cooking show that's better than the best ghost-hunting show.